Dust bowl

So here we all are, part of the new world technology and having absolutely no clue what I am doing, but it will be a new challenge. I'm not sure my ramblings will have any impact on the world as we know it, but maybe we'll have some fun and lots of laughs while I try to embrace a whole new medium of communication. Maybe. Or not.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Woo Hoo

It just dawned on me!  Yeah I know slow - but I do get there.  I have been posting for a year.  This is this blog's first birthday!!  Woo Hoo and who knew I'd be able to do this for so long without too many huge gaps.

Think I'll bake a cake in honour of this special occation.  Mmmmm - maybe not on second thought.  There's only me and the cat and he doesn't eat cake.  Ah well.  A nap will do just as well.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment