Dust bowl

So here we all are, part of the new world technology and having absolutely no clue what I am doing, but it will be a new challenge. I'm not sure my ramblings will have any impact on the world as we know it, but maybe we'll have some fun and lots of laughs while I try to embrace a whole new medium of communication. Maybe. Or not.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cats

Cats do funny things some times.  I don't necessarily mean funny ha ha, though they do those as well.  I mean funny as in odd, weird or just plain strange.  Take my cat for instance.  He has definite dog tendencies, though he would thoroughly deny such - if in deed he could talk.  Lately he's taken to walking with me down to the security guard post (small building for mail, guards and soft drinks which I do not need.  Soft drinks, not the mail.)  Then he waits until I'm done and walks back with me.  Which would be fine if it was a weekend or holiday and I was only walking down and back, but lately he's been going for a walk with me on a work day, which isn't so great.  Today he not only came with me, and hung around, but waited until I got on the school bus for work, then looked as if his feelings were hurt because I was leaving.  When I got home on said school bus, he was waiting under one of the vehicles parked inside our complex, for me to get off the bus and come home.  This is not cat behavior.  This is definitely dog behavior.  A dog will follow/walk with his/her human and wait patiently all day for his/her human to return.  A normal cat might follow the same human to see what's happening, and then wander off to do his/her own thing, not hang around waiting for the human to return. 
I think I need to take my cat to a kitty shrink to make sure he's not delusional or is being overtaken by the spirit of some chihuahau or something, in which case maybe a kitty exorcism might be more in tune with the situation.  Until next time he follows me and/or gets on the bus with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment