Dust bowl

So here we all are, part of the new world technology and having absolutely no clue what I am doing, but it will be a new challenge. I'm not sure my ramblings will have any impact on the world as we know it, but maybe we'll have some fun and lots of laughs while I try to embrace a whole new medium of communication. Maybe. Or not.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Round 3

ding, ding!  Went for the third it what is now becoming a serial (as opposed to cereal) session with the dentist.  I'm beginning to feel more like a construction site than a person with a tooth problem.  Is this how it feels when pavement is being jackhammered into oblivion, or the ground when the diggers and trucks have a go before something new is built?  If so, I'll pass.  However, once it's done.  It's done.  Forever.  And will last way longer than I probably will, but that's ok.  By then no one will care, especially not me.  I wonder though if this qualifies for a flight on the RCMP plane.  You know.  The one that flies social events around. Hmmm.  Social events huh?  Like a Bud beer party social event, or is the event more of a Paris Hilton variety?  How about a Brangelina event (and given the fact they are trying to have their own soccer team it really would be an event).  Can you imagine the Mounties doing diaper duty?  Not to sound like I'm putting down those Mounties who do do diaper duty - at home, but somehow a dirty diaper just clashes with red serge.  Perhaps the social event is more black tie.  Like a social evening for the very rich and famous (of which I'm neither, but I can still hold out hope).  Which reminds me.  While these social events are going on in the plane, what exactly are the Mounties doing?  Are they acting the role of host/ess?  Do they serve - whatever is being served?  Are they on guard duty (and why would you need mounties on guard when the whole plane belongs to them?)?  Maybe the social event is  for the mounties.  In which case, who would be serving them?  How long are they in the plane for and where does it land once the social event is over?  If having a root canal can qualify, how many guests would I be limited to inviting and how long a flight would I be entitled to?  Just a little something to chew on, since I can't chew using the root canal side of my mouth. Until next time, when hopefully we'll be little closer to gaining the crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment