Dust bowl

So here we all are, part of the new world technology and having absolutely no clue what I am doing, but it will be a new challenge. I'm not sure my ramblings will have any impact on the world as we know it, but maybe we'll have some fun and lots of laughs while I try to embrace a whole new medium of communication. Maybe. Or not.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fill your panties with groceries

OOOps.  Did it again.  I thought at first the ad said fill your panties with groceries.  Sigh.  Turns out it's your pantry you are supposed to fill.  Though filling your panties with groceries is an interesting thought, so let's explore it for a bit.  Those who have much larger panties, would of course get to take home more groceries, whereas those of us who have smaller panties, would naturally get to take less home. Might actually be a good thing for those of us who feel the need to diet. I don't think a turkey would fit into my undies, but hey, you never know.  Wouldn't be much room for anything else.  Which leads me to ask, would we be restricted to only one pair, or could we take two or more?  And what about poor Vicky Beckham.  You know Vicky.  That ultra thin thing married to David.  How many grocieries could she fit into her panties.  I can hear the conversation at the dinner table now.  "Sorry Dave.  We only have a couple of stalks of celery and an onion for supper.  You'll have to dine out."  Mind you, she could afford to hire someone with MUCH larger panties to do her shopping for her.  Which makes me wonder if Mr. Vicky would have any better luck in his wide fronts (if in deed he wears such underwear).  Back to the amount of food, dieting and such.  I can see the shelves filling up with books at the local bookstore.  "Self-help for the small pantied buyer."  "The psychology of small panty shopping."  What about:  "Don't get your knickers in a Knot: How to shop with less" for those who think a g-string or thong qualify as panties.  Yes, I can see it now.  A true revolution in shopping, dieting and underwear wearing.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment